Experience & Activities
Helen brings with her a wealth of experience of over 35 years in various business operational areas and industries. She has worked with all levels in local organizations and multinationals various industries including education and financial industries.
Helen has extensive hands-on experience in human resources, strategic planning, customer servicing, operations and organizational administration. She has worked with dynamic teams to set up policies, structures, systems and processes for the various areas in both established and new businesses. She is instrumental in establishing and implementing changes with visible results for the people and organizations she worked with.
As part of senior management teams, Helen also brings with her extensive exposure in corporate strategic business areas, decision making and executive coaching.
Helen’s career background and achievements indicates a flexible and adaptable individual. With a colorful spectrum of career and life experiences and exposures, she is accustomed to the challenges and stresses faced by individuals, at work and in life.
Helen has taken the step to move from the corporate career to be a full-time professional coach to pursue her passion in helping and inspiring people. She aspires to coach individuals to be empowered to make positive changes and holistics decisions in their lives to achieve their goals in fulfilling ways, at work and in life.
Professional Associations & Qualifications
- Certified Mastery Coach (ICF Approved), Corporate Coach Academy
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC), International Coach Federation
- Certificate in Coaching Essentials (Meta-Coach System), The International Society of Neuro-Semantic ISNS (The Living Dynamic Circle)
- Master Practitioner – Mastering the Rockefeller Habits (Gazelles Growth Institute)
- Certified NLP Practitioner – Approved training by The American Board of NLP (Ashton Training & Coaching)
- Master Practitioner for NLP by the American Board of NLP (Approved Training by Ashton Training & Coaching)
- Master Practitioner for Time Therapy by Time Line Therapy Association (Approved Training by Ashton Training & Coaching)
- Master Practitioner for Hypnotherapy by the American Board of Hypnotherapy (Approved Training by Ashton Training & Coaching)
- NLP Practitioner, Neuro-Semantics ISNS (The Living Dynamics Circle)
- Certified Practitioner of Hypnotherapy – Recognition by the American Board of Hypnotherapy (Ashton Training & Coaching)
- Certified Practitioner of Time Line Therapy – Recognition by Time Line Therapy Association (Ashton Training & Coaching)
- Certified Behavioral Consultant – DISC Personality System (The Institute for Motivational Living, Inc)
- Fully qualified and accredited administrator of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) for Step I and Step II (Asianic Psychologists Press)
- Cambridge-SMG Training Award (SMG Training Systems and University of Cambridge)
- Certificate in Strategic HR Transformation and Organisation Development, Penn State University
- Diploma in Business Studies, Institute of Commercial Management, UK.