Experience & Activities
After an intense career in the consulting world, Virginie transitioned to a coaching career pursuing a dream she had for a few years.
She is a certified professional coach, ICF ACC accredited and she is working as a life and career coach.
Her passion is to empower women through coaching and support them in achieving their personal and/or professional goals.
Her coaching is oriented towards self-discovery and self-development and combines reflection and action. She does individual coaching as well as group coaching.
Virginie is known for her pragmatism, her humour and her empathy. She offers a personalized holistic coaching, allowing her coachees to:
- raise their self-awareness on their personalities, talents and competencies
- boost their self-confidence, motivation and resilience
- improve their time and self-management
- cope with transitions and changes
- learn to communicate efficiently
- take care of themselves to contribute to the world
Virginie is a member of MACC (Malaysian Association of Certified Coach), ICF (International Coach Federation) and the event director of ACSM (Association of Coaching Supervisors and Mentors of Malaysia).
Virginie has a master degree in Management from UCLouvain in Belgium and is certified as professional coach from CCA in Malaysia.