- 3rd level and the ultimate in ICF Coach Certification
- 208 Coach learning hours
- World’s most comprehensive, structured and practical Coach Mastery Program
- Designed to support coaches to have mastery coaching skills that elevate them to the highest level of coaching
- Covers Mastery Coaching, Situational Coaching, Appreciative Coaching and Purposeful Coaching
- Provides a direct route to attain the CCA-CMC and the ICF MCC.
- Attain the highest and most respectable coach certification;
- Attain the most prestigious personal and professional branding;
- Acquire superior skills and qualities that can make a huge difference in the lives of many;
- Add more value than what other coaches can do;
- Be most well equipped master mentor coach to other student coaches and professional coaches;
- Be most sought after by clients who want the best coaches in the world;
- Transform your life for happiness and fulfillment;
- Better your chance to attain the ICF Master Certified Coach credential.
What’s This Program About?
- 77 hour program that covers what matters to become a ICF-Master Certified Coach status;
- A very rich curriculum that richly combines theory with practices in the most balanced way;
- Combines many learning strategies of classroom learning, group mentoring, personal mentoring, recordings, videos and many others;
- Be personally coached by the renowned Dr Michael Heah and this team of top coaching experts.
- A Certified Associate Coach or Certified Professional Coach qualification from CCA or a recognized ICF Coaching School.
- Those who want to renew their ICF Coaching Credentials.
- Those who are qualified from non ICF Coaching Schools who want to have good exposure on the ICF superior coaching methods.
Program Schedule : 2021
|M1 : Mastery Coaching||24|
|M2 : Situational Based Coaching||25-26|
|M3 : Appreciative Based Coaching||22-24|
|M4 : Purposeful Based Coaching||12-14|
Part 1: 4 Workshops: 77 hour
M1: Mastery Coaching (1 day)
The Ultimate Coach who is capable of raising self-awareness and self-discovery to the highest level.
- Mastery Coaching and Others
- Principles of Master Coaching
- Mastery Coaching Competencies
- Coaching Practice: Establishing Your Coaching Baseline.
M2: Situational Coaching (2 days)
The Master Servant Coach who can touch lives with an array of 7 coaching skills.
- Principles of Master Servant Coach
- Coaching Versatility and Flow
- Master Servant Coach & 7 Coaching Roles
- Situational Coaching Model
- Mastery Coaching Practice: Learning How To Flow
M3: Appreciative Coaching (2 days)
The Master Appreciative Coach who deploys an appreciative approach to bring out the best in people.
- Positive Psychology in Mastery Coaching
- Appreciative Intelligence and its Tools
- Appreciative Coaching Model
- Mastery Coaching Practice: Applying Appreciative Coaching
M4: Purpose-based Coaching (2 day)
The Master Purposeful Coach who elevates clients to get the most out of their lives.
- Purpose and Purpose Finding Strategies
- Coaching Presence & Mindfulness
- Listening Presence
- Purpose-based Coaching Model
- Mastery Coaching Practice: Elevating The Coaching To Purpose
Part 2: Mastery Coaching Practicum: 16+5+40 hours
a) Practice 1: Group Mentor Coaching Clinic (2 days)
Intensive hands-on Mastery Skills training using face to face and recording
- Intensive Hands-on Mastery Coaching Practices
- Mock Coaching & Case Study
- Evaluation & Feedback giving
b) Practice 2: Personal Mentorship (5 hours)
Close personal attention to sharpen and close every gap in your mastery coaching skills and moves.
- 1 on 1 with the mentor coach to review mastery coaching performance
- Coach Performance Dialogue
- Evaluation & Feedback
c) Practice 3: Peer Coaching (40 hours)
Numerous opportunities for coaching practice through our world-wide network of coaches.
- Practice Sessions with Peers
- Mastery Coaching Script Writing
- Evaluation & Feedback
Part 3: Assessment
- 1 Written Assessment
- 1 Oral Examination